Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome to my world....

I hope you enjoy the weeks, months and (hopefully) years to come where I will share my basic but good to know food & drink recipes as well as entertaining tips and ideas for excellent parties....
I love food, cooking and entertaining and this is my way to share culinary experiences to the world, so let the journey begin. It is true, anyone can cook....If you have good, fresh ingredients, some patients and an unlocked passion you will be turning out dishes that make your friends want to move in and that special someone want more than that in no time at all...This blog will help you with the simplest food and over time I am hoping you devolope the same passion as me for food, wine and fine dining. But remember, keep it simple...Some of the greatest food experiences out there are soooo simple and that's the key. Keep it simple.
This is my first attempt at a webpage so take the time to stop by and check for updates, it will get better and better as the time goes by..
Why not bookmark it as a favorite, you know it will be worth it!!
Please comment and post requests if you have any at all.. Stay tuned........


No comments:

Post a Comment